Key take-aways from this course
After completion of our Online Academy, the 2.5-day CORE TRAINING offers you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge on a real Cobot and acquire the basic programming skills. Under the guidance of our certified trainers you will learn how to program various applications on realistically equipped training cells. In our CORE TRAINING, you will program the robot several times and implement common applications with the integration of conveyor belts, sensors and grippers.
This training is the right one for you if you want to learn how to program an UR robot in a practical way and how to realize the most common applications after the UR Online Academy. It is also useful for those who want to experiment with the robot's capabilities in order to evaluate its application possibilities in their own production processes.
- Successful completion of the UR Online Academy
We at Jugard+Künstner are a long-standing partner of Universal Robots with wide-ranging services and experience in the field of automation. It is our goal to train users at our three locations so that they can recognise the full potential of Universal Robots Cobots and successfully implement automation in their own companies.
As a certified training partner we are part of the Universal Robots training programme. In Unterföhring, Altdorf near Nuremberg and Gera we offer you a modern and air-conditioned training environment with practical training stations.
As a participant, you will not only get to know the functions with the help of practical exercises on a Cobot, but also receive many helpful tips from our experienced and practice-related training instructors. After the training you will be able to use your Cobot safely, independently and autonomously.
For the practical realisation of the contents, modern training stations have been set up, each with a maximum of two participants. Each station is equipped with a universal robot, two conveyor belts, an I/O simulator and UR+ grippers. Catering is also provided. Coffee, drinks and lunch are provided at no extra cost.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of our trainings.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR TRAINING AND THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) we must take appropriate health protection measures in our trainings, about which we would like to inform you here:
- Before each training, each participant must fill out a "Visitor Health Declaration".
- We have reduced the maximum number per training to 4 participants in Munich Unterfoehring to ensure a sufficient minimum distance.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 m must be maintained between all participants and the instructor.
- You will not be granted access to our premises if one of the following points applies to you:
- You have stayed in a risk area within the last 14 days (see current information RKI)
- You have flu symptoms (cold, shortness of breath, cough and/or fever)
- You share a household with someone who has any of the above symptoms.
- If any of the above applies to you, but you have a negative COVID test that is not older than 3 days, you may attend our trainings.
- Participants and trainers must wash and disinfect their hands immediately after entering the J+K office.
- All participants are required to wear mouth-nose covers throughout the JUGARD + KÜNSTNER office and training center (these are provided by JUGARD +KÜNSTNER).
- General rules of conduct related to COVID-19 (sneezing etiquette, etc.) must be followed throughout the J+K premises.
- The training room and the training cells are disinfected before the training starts.
- The training room is ventilated regularly.
Are there hotel recommendations?
If cancellation is received more than 5 business days before the first day of the Training a full refund will be granted. If cancellation is received less than 5 business days before the training, the participant will be charged 50% of the activity fee. In case of a participant not showing up for a training without prior cancellation, the full amount will be charged.
In the event that a Training is cancelled by the Training Provider a full refund of any paid amounts will be granted.
The Trainings will be open for registration up until 2 business days before the first day of the training. After this date, no further registrations will be accepted.
JUGARD + KÜNSTNER GMBH
+49 9187 93669-66