Choose your language
e-Series Core Track
The Core Track teaches all essential concepts, terminology and programming commands needed to operate a UR robot. The 8 modules are a step-by-step simulation of setting up and programming a complete pick-and-place application.
1. First look: The robot at a glanceThis module gives you a short introduction to the robot, user interface, I/Os and functions.
2. Preparing a robot taskIn this module, you will prepare the robot for a pick-and-place task by connecting an end-effector,…
3. Setting up a toolLearn how to find and configure the tool center point, how to teach tool orientation, and how to tea…
4. Creating a programIn this module you will learn about the robot’s different motion types, and you will program all the…
5. Interaction with external devicesIn this module, you will learn how to operate the gripper, how to interact with sensors, and how to…
6. Controlling conveyorsIn this module, you will learn how to control the conveyors by using a thread.
7. Safety settingsIn this module, you will learn how to apply different safety settings to the pick-and-place applicat…
- How to trigger reduced mode using a safety scanner
- How to trigger a safeguard stop using a safety scanner
- How to connect and set up a safeguard reset button
- How to connect and set up an external emergency stop button
- How to define safety boundaries
- How to set up a tool sphere
8. OptimizingIn this module, you will learn how to optimize the pick-and-place application by adding blend radius…