SCRIPT TRAINING NORTHERN EUROPE
Key take-aways from this course
You don't want to program your Cobot only via the GUI, but want to use all possibilities and functionalities? Then we recommend our SCRIPT TRAINING, in which you learn to program your Cobot with URScript.
The primary purpose of this training is to teach you how to use our script manual and to show you how to use it to create solutions for your Cobot. Furthermore, this training should show you the variety of possibilities that are available when programming with URScript.
- Online Academy and Core successfully completed
- Advanced successfully completed
- Programming knowledge should already be available
Day 1: 08:30 - 16:30
Day 2: 08:30 - 16:30
Day 3: 08:30 - 16:30
- Indexing arrays and position variables
- The syntax of While loops and If statements
- Creation/call of own script functions
- Recursive function calls
- Knowledge about UR script functions for Pose manipulation
- Rotation vector and its difference to Euler angles
- Move commands (movej, movel and movec) in URScript
- Affect inverse kinematics using the qnear parameter
- Usage of speedl, speedj and stopl and stopj
- The servoj command and an own path planning
- The force mode in UR Script
- Programming of threads and events in URScript
- Programming of continuously tested conditions
- Programming a conditional movement
Please bring a laptop to your training course on which you have already installed the following software:
- Notepad++ or a similar editor for programming
- Oracle Box or VM Workstationplayer with latest UR Simulator (see UR support page)
- an FTP program (e.g. Filezilla)
At Universal Robots we believe that proper training is essential when it comes to getting your collaborative robots to perform to their full potential. For this reason, Universal Robots is offering a global learning platform with easy access to online training in multiple languages, as well as in-class training courses in more than 50 locations around the world – and still expanding the field.
We, as Authorized Training Partner, strive to make our training courses fit your needs. We give you examples on how you can implement your robot and new features into your production most effectively.
Our Trainers and training facilities are approved and certified by Universal Robots Academy, so you are guaranteed to be getting the best and most valuable training possible from us.
We are looking forward to seeing you at one of our trainings soon
If cancellation is received more than 10 business days before the first day of the Training a full refund will be granted. If cancellation is received less than 10 business days before the training, the participant will be charged 50% of the activity fee. In case of a participant not showing up for a training without prior cancellation, the full amount will be charged.
In the event that a Training is cancelled by the Training Provider a full refund of any paid amounts will be granted.
The Trainings will be open for registration up until 5 business days before the first day of the training. After this date, no further registrations will be accepted.